Over the next 48 hours, internet providers worldwide will be updating security. This may cause internet/connection disruptions.
Criteria for 2014 Contest
- Entries must have been published by Morris Press Cookbooks and the first printing must have been in the current or previous year.
- Book sales must have been nearly completed (at least 75% sold).
- Our last deadline was Sept. 3, 2014.
- Proceeds from cookbook sales must have benefited a bona fide cause. This could have been a cause in the community or within the organization. Cookbooks made for personal or family gain were not eligible.
Entries were judged on:
- Personal pages and cookbook features
- Originality, beauty, appeal, and utility of the cover and dividers
- Variety, thoroughness, clarity, and overall appeal of the recipes
- Cohesion of all book elements
- Success of sales (at least 75% sold)